A cégek harmada marketingkárosult
Szakmai berkekben sokszor elhangzik, hogy Magyarország a tízmillió marketinges országa, a hazai vállalatoknak mégis rengetegszer van negatív tapasztalata a marketinggel megbízott partnerekkel.
WARC Awards 2019 full juries announced
2019-01-25 08:35 [Médiainfó - www.mediainfo.hu]
Top agency strategists and planners alongside senior executives from brands including Uber, McDonald's and Mars Petcare are among the judges for the WARC Awards 2019.
The WARC Awards, an international case-study competition in search of the smartest campaigns that best use emerging marketing disciplines will be judged by a team of 54, split into four categories each with its own jury chair:
The four categories and their juries are:
Effective Content Strategy, rewarding branded content strategies that can demonstrate a business outcome:
- Namita Mediratta - Global CMI Director, Content Centre of Excellence, Unilever - jury chair
- Cécile Angrand - Global Brand Director, Whiskas (Mars Petcare)
- Navonil Chatterjee - Joint President & Chief Strategy Officer, Rediffusion India
- Alex Drozdovsky - Cross-Disciplinary Strategist
- Ryan Foley - Head of Content Marketing, We Are ROAST
- David Frymann - Strategy Partner, Frontier
- Tara Marsh - Global Head of Content, Wunderman
- Haruna McWilliams - Senior Vice President, Strategy, APAC, Essence
- Thas Naseemuddeen - Partner, Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Director, Omelet
- Brent Nelsen - Chief Strategy Officer, Leo Burnett North America
- David Proudlock - Head of Strategy, CPB London
- Iuren Ramiro - Planning Manager, Santa Clara
- Lars Samuelsen - Chief Strategy Officer & Head of Digital, Grey Nordic
- Eleanor Thornton-Firkin - Head of Content and Creative Development, Ipsos Connect
- Fleur Willemijn van Beinum - Global Content Director, JDE
Effective Social Strategy, a search for the most effective campaigns that link social strategy to business success:
- Christine Xu - Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, McDonald's China - jury chair
- Thomas Gregorski - Global Vice President Digital Strategy & Customer Engagement, Epsilon
- Catherine Heath - Founder and Global Chief Strategy Officer, Once Upon a Time Brands
- Jakub Hodbod - Strategy Director, Ogilvy New York
- André van Loon - Research & Insight Director, We Are Social London
- Hans Lopez-Vito - Chief Operating Officer, Greater China, BBDO
- Callum McCahon - Strategy Director, Born Social
- Jai Kotecha - Managing Partner & Global WPP Lead, Ogilvy
- Kim Hoeu - Head of Paid Social, APAC, Essence
- Martin Smith - Strategy Director, Twelve
- Alex Steer - Chief Product Officer, Wavemaker
- Mike Teasdale - Founder and Planning Director, Harvest Digital
Effective Use of Brand Purpose is for marketing initiatives that have successfully embraced a brand purpose and achieved commercial success as well as a benefit for a wider community.
- Fernando Machado - Global CMO, Burger King - jury chair
- Jane Asscher - CEO and Founding Partner, 23red
- Damian Bazadona - President and Founder, Situation
- John Clark - Planning Director, Coley Porter Bell
- Nazia du Bois - Founder, Ricebowl Strategy
- Matthias Eylers - Strategy Director 7 Partner, +KNAUSS
- Katya Farrin Brocks - Marketing and Communications Strategist
- Carol Garbutt - Client Director, OxfordSM
- James Hidden - Managing Director, Ogilvy & Mather Chicago
- Dan Izbicki - Founder, Ethos
- Vijay Raj - Vice President, CMI, Unilever Asia, Research Innovation
- Ric Navarro - Director, Marketing and Communications, Norman Disney & Young
- Leslie Pascaud - Executive VP Purpose Branding and Innovation, Kantar Added Value
- Andrew Wilson - Executive Director, Purpose at Edelman
Effective Innovation recognises innovative thinking that has transformed a business or disrupted category conventions to deliver tangible results:
- Dan Burdett - Chief Marketing Innovation Officer EMEA, eBay - jury chair
- Federica Bowman - Managing Director, Digital, FirmDecisions
- Victoria Buchanan - Executive Creative Director, Tribal Worldwide London
- Ben Callis - Global Creative Director, Imagination
- Jem Fawcus - Group CEO & Owner, Firefish
- Sanjay Gupta - Head of Marketing, Uber India
- David Heaney - Global Content Lead, Baileys (Diageo)
- Matt Lawson - Principal Chief Creative Officer, Deloitte Digital APAC
- Hannah Mirza - Manager, Apple
- Justin Reilly - Entrepreneur, Innovator, Strategist and Thought Leader
- Darren Savage - Chief Strategy Officer, Tribal Worldwide London
- Jon Sharpe - CEO Europe, VMLY&R
- Lorenzo Wood - Chief Innovation Officer, Publicis.Sapient
Lucy Aitken, Managing Editor, Case Studies, WARC, comments: "We have a remarkable line-up of top international talent, from both agencies and brands alike, in pursuit of case studies that best showcase innovative marketing techniques that deliver business results for clients."
Organised by WARC, the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, the WARC Awards are free to enter and are open to submissions from any country and communications discipline. There is a $40,000 prize fund for the top winning papers, spread across the four categories.
2020-ban milyen hatással lehet a hazai médiaköltésekre a járvány?
||Több mint 5%-kal növekszik 2019-hez képest.
||Körülbelül a 2019-es szinten marad.
||Több mint 5%-kal csökken 2019-hez képest.
Küldjön nekünk Ön is híreket! Kattintson a fenti linkre!